I’ve posted these photos before, but my daughter had me do her hair like this again the other day, so I had to share one more time! We love ‘Crazy Hair Day’ at school, and if we can incorporate a holiday, we’re all in.
- pumpkin buns (two minis or one big)
- crow bird nest bun (large doughbut bun with a black bird attached)
- creepy bird next hair (tease/rat hair, add tons of hair spray, and insert sticks)
- spider hair (bun on top with eight braids hanging down)
- spider braids (hair in two french braids with plastic spider rings attached down them)
- spider web bun (bun on top with cotton spider webs bobby pinned over it)
- Bride of Frankenstein hair (tutorial here)
- dirt hair (spray or paint hair black and attach rubber insects)
- witch hat hair (spray or paint hair black and molded around a foam come to form witch hat)
- devil horn hair (tutorial here)
I’m sure we’ll try a few of these over the next couple of weeks. I’ll be sure to share pics on Instagram.